Anderida Writers is a small and friendly group, open to writers of all levels and ages, who meet in Eastbourne on the second Tuesday of most months from 7.30 pm at:
West Rocks Hotel,
46 Grand Parade,
Tel. 01323 725217
Map • Street View
|WHAT WE DO FOR MEMBERS:
* Arrange monthly meetings and social functions
* Invite guest speakers
* Arrange work shops
* Hold additional critique meetings
* Recommend or introduce members to publishers
* Provide a trophy and prizes for an annual competition
* Arrange for actors to read competition entries
* Promote members' books on stands at festivals and events
Full membership costs £26 per annum, payable in April, but newcomers can attend meetings as guests for up to five times at £4 per visit.
If, after browsing the whole site, you would like further information, please select our About Us page.